• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pet-friendly House for Rent (NAS Jacksonville, FL)

samlobo

pilot
None
Perfect rental for responsible pet-owners who wish to rent in beautiful Avondale neighborhood of Jacksonville just minutes away from NAS JAX without the hassle of traffic! Pet-friendly with no size or breed restrictions on dogs.

3 bedroom, 1 bath historic home. 1280 sq ft. Home is a beautifully renovated historic bungalow with hardwood floors, original crown molding and glasswork, central heating and air, dishwasher, electric Jenn-Air stove with grill cook-top, fridge w/ bottom freezer, washer/dryer included, fenced backyard, ornate iron driveway gate, security system, detached 1 car garage, potting shed, small paver patio, amazing IR-heat gas grill with side burner, automatic sprinkler system & cozy front porch with automatic plant mister system installed. Yard is fenced. All kitchen appliances and washer/dryer are included.

Convenience: The home is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants such as the Roosevelt Mall shopping center and the Shoppes of Avondale Home is in the Avondale/Riverside area, nearby NAS Jacksonville, Downtown, Cecil Field, St. Vincent's Hospital, UF Shands Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center, Baptist Health, and CSX. 10 minute drive to downtown, 7 minutes to NAS Jax, 22 min to Cecil Field, 20-25 min to Southside, 25 min to Jax International Airport. Ideal location in Jax.

Rates: $1495 monthly rent. References will be requested. Available for move-in immediately. Rent is firm.

Pets: Well-behaved, housebroken dogs and cats allowed with $500 non-refundable pet-deposit. Any size or breed dog allowed.

NO SMOKING. Minimum 12-month lease, with the option to renew. First month's rent plus $1495 security deposit required at lease signing.

I (the homeowner) am a Coastie looking to find great Navy renters stationed at NAS JAX. Feel free to email me at: jenamckay@aol.com or jennifer.a.mckay@uscg.mil with questions or call my cell at 334-477-9024.

If you would like to schedule a showingg, contact the listing agent:
Alise Ferranti
FRED MILLER GROUP, INC.
2905 CORINTHIAN AVENUE
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
mobile - (904) 434-0767

porchview.jpg frontofhouse.jpg LivingRoom001.jpg frontporch.jpg bedroom2.jpg bathroom.jpg backyard.jpg breakfastnook.jpg

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This was my first address in Jax (got my own home now) so will put in a plug for a great house/location. Avondale is awesome.