• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Personality Test

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
hmm, got Navy

and to think I was gonna put in my packet for the ANG tomorrow, not anymore though

texasmid

pilot
You Should Not Join The Military

You’re a pathetic loser and you have no business in the service. You would only end up embarrassing your country. Go crawl back into your hole and leave the important affairs to better people.

-----------
interesting...

Richthofen

Currently in Army National guard, Trying to become a Naval Aviator, got already rejected from Navy...

Result says go for Marines, which exactly what I'm trying to do now :icon_tong

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Got the Marine Corps. I figured picking jets over helo's would have gotten different results, but the bayonet question was a dead give away. By the way, who in the Navy/Marines/or Coast Guard would want to wear a French beret? I wasn't sure what that question indicated.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Riper Snifle said:
Got the Marine Corps. I figured picking jets over helo's would have gotten different results, but the bayonet question was a dead give away. By the way, who in the Navy/Marines/or Coast Guard would want to wear a French beret? I wasn't sure what that question indicated.

Well, it's a quiz about which branch of the military you'd like to join...

Care to take a guess which branch wears a beret...

I'll give you a hint... begins with A... ends with Y....

:icon_smil

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
Fly Navy said:
Well, it's a quiz about which branch of the military you'd like to join...

Care to take a guess which branch wears a beret...

I'll give you a hint... begins with A... ends with Y....

:icon_smil

Oh I see. I thought it was just a Navy/Marine/Coast Guard thing. I thought the beret might refer to the 'Brown Water Navy' that served in Vietnam. Are these gun ships still in service with the Navy today or are they under Navy SEAL jurisdiction??

Marine and...Marine

So I clicked 'yes' on "Do you like to excercise regularly?" and got Marine...then I went back and put 'no' on the same question and still got Marine...the bayonet question must have clinched it...that and those frickin berets...

Navy - No surprise

But I'm not sure about the "know how to swim portion". Half the guys I talk to can't swim well. I tell them that luckily land is usually less than a mile away, even if it is strait down.