• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Perscription meds in OCS

gsd1862

I was reasently diagnosed with acute bronchitus and was perscribed an inhaler. I know you can use perscribed meds at OCS but does this include inhalers; or should I go back and get tessla pearls instead (which is also a bronchitus medicine, but its in pill form)?

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Generally speaking, if you a scrip for anything, you can present it to the Navy docs and they'll write you a similar scrip to be issued from the pharmacy at OCS. In the case of an inhaler, I'm pretty sure one or two of my classmates had inhalers at some point. This is just gouge though, check with your recruiter for more rock solid info.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but, an inhaler sounds like a great way to get yourself singled out. "Aww look, the candidate needs his little puffer..." Bold move cotton...