• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Perfect ASTB, mediocre GPA. Do I have a decent shot at OCS?

Sonog

pilot
Apply and live your life as if you weren't going to get in. That is, get important jobs and do big things in life. So if you don't get selected first go, you're already building your application with life stuff for the resubmit package.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
...Sometimes a rocket scientist can't get in, other times the rock jock gets in...
Ummm...I might be offended by what you stated above which is bolded and underlined.

In fact, if I actually do find myself offended, I might sound reveille 5 minutes earlier than normal tomorrow so I can be offended for a longer period of time over the course of the day.

BS in Geology, 2.5 GPA, Emory University, 1986

?

OperationChungus

pilot
Those are great scores. You’ll be fine as long as you don’t have any major waivers. Just hammer out a motivational statement, stay healthy, clear MEPS, and keep on it to finish your packet.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Ummm...I might be offended by what you stated above which is bolded and underlined.

In fact, if I actually do find myself offended, I might sound reveille 5 minutes earlier than normal tomorrow so I can be offended for a longer period of time over the course of the day.

?
If this guy ^^^...and I...can get in, so can you!

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired

?

Dude you became one with the rocks.?