• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Per Diem vs. BAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

tps_r3p0rt5

Hey I have a question?
I heard that it is a lot better to take per diem while waiting for API after graduating OCS (where I am now), because you can stay in a really nice hotel for 88 dollars a day and live it up, anyone got any gouge or comments on this route. Thanks
OC Worley
OCS Class 02-04

tps_r3p0rt5

oh one more thing I am BDCP into OCS and I heard that is how you get the 88 dollars a day rate for per diem waiting for API...this is from a guy who jusut graduated OCS class 21-03

beau

Not sure exactly how it works but the gouge I've gotten is that the only way you can get per diem is with follow on orders to Corpus after API. And the only way to get follow on orders pre-API is if your married.

Undertow

holy god, that's a rediculous per diem rate. Can anyone say fat bank account? Are you sure that's what the per diem is for pensacolla? If so I have to figure out a way to get down there UDP;)

Status
Not open for further replies.