• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

People watching you all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I was looking at the OCS webpage at the new photo gallery uploads, and I saw where several candidates on the combat course were negotiating a wall climb. One thing I noticed was that there was a guy behind them with clipboard in hand. I guess he was evaluating them.

What's this guy looking for? What events have grading personel that evaluate the OC's?

One more thing, about libo. For the 6 week and 10 week candidate, how often does the libo come? Thanks.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
-Col.3:23-

farkle84

libo for 10 week program is every weekend after the third week. you are evaluated at every aspect at OCS. just because they may not have a clipboard, you are always evaluated. there is the physical, the mental, and leadership evals.

mikedjp

Another libo question...how about taking trips out to your car? How often can you do it? Not that I'm planning on wanting to go out to my car, just want to know if it is possible.

Dolld

So people will be watching every move you make? How do they know who is who when the candidates are going through the obstacles so quickly and with everyone looking very similar? Are there designated evaluators for each plattoon? If this were the case then they possibly would get to know you then.

farkle84

about the car, only OCC candidates are allowed cars. and on libo as long as you dont have fire watch or duty then you are allowed to go to your car. you are evaluated by the Sgt Instructor's as well as your peers. plus when you are going through the obstacles you are on the honor system, integrity is the key. they will give you a time and you are required to give that time to your Plt Sgt. and trust me, they know what kind of person you are and your peers will too. my advice, go in there with confidence that you will graduate but not with cockiness. there is a difference. make friends, but dont get too close, because you have to evaluated your peers as well. any more questions hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.