• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PENSACOLA House for RENT, 3 BR/ 2BA, GREAT LOCATION

sdino4

3 bdr/ 2 bth. Built in 2002. IMMACULATELY kept. Open floor plan. Spacious familyroom and kitchen. GREAT master bedroom, with private bathroom and walk-in closet. 2 other nice bedrooms. Central air conditioning for FLA heat this summer. All new kitchen appliances. Washer and Dryer included!!! Fenced in backyard with yard storage shed. GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD. GREAT LOCATION for Student Naval Aviators, 3.6 miles from back gate of Naval Air Station Pensacola, 9 miles from WHITE BEACHES of Perdido Key. Easy access to major highways/interstates, super WALMART, and food. For those interested who are going to be at NAS Pensacola, this house is ideal in its location, especially for those who are going to be traveling to and from NAS P'cola for the API and Primary program. The location is a huge huge benefit. $1100/ month. Hit me back if anyone is interested (email: sethdinola@gmail.com, cell:410-279-6543). I am in the API program right now, bought this house planning on being in FLA, but was selected to go to Corpus Cristi. This is a great house at a great price.

CHECK OUT THE PICTURES !!! at this website where I have my house posted.
http://www.rentclicks.com/display.as...0-d2aa29221239