• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola Fight Night

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Sounds friggin' awesome. I'd def be up for it, but according to that site it looks like its been postponed from the 16th. Bummer.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
I saw something about this on TV, looked entertaining.

Anyone been to the dog track? We thought that would be fun last night but alas, it was 4am and closed.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
The site claims the competition has been delayed. I love the MMA type stuff. The original UFC got me into Judo and BJJ.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Yeah it helped get me into muay thai and kung fu, when I was a bit younger.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I did full contact TKD when a teenager but much prefer the grappling stuff. Actually looking for a BJJ school in P-cola and heard only the P-cola boxing academy has an instructor that teaches it.

BigRed389

None
It may not be the quite the same thing as being there, but Pride FC is having its Open Weight Grand Prix finals tonight on PPV.

Pretty good fight card too...even the UNDERCARD has top notch fighters on it.

I always wondered if anybody here had ever been to one of the fights while stationed in Japan.