• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pcola Ivan BDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpack

Thanks for the update. Have you seen how the OCS buildings faired? I think a lot of us are waiting to hear if our class dates will be moved or if we are going somewhere else for OCS.

Thanks.

jacksonwt2g

I don't know what is going on. I am a future FO and was supposed to detach tomorrow and report for api oct1. I am picking up my moving truck tomorrow and my apartment is already rented to someone else starting next week. The house I was buying in Pcola was blown away. My command is saying that we can't detach to go to Pcola (naturally) and that we are probably staying here on TAD for another 30 days. Not sure where we're supposed to live. Has anyone heard anything about reporting students? My command doesn't seem to know anything. Meanwhile I'll be held up in my apartment until they pry me out with a crowbar. :confused:

Wolfpack02

Wingman
pilot
I heard from today from our xo that the fo's coming to meridian plan has been put on hold. apparently the commodore of tw6 thinks that they can be up and running sooner than people think, and that it wouldn't be that cost efficient to move everyone up to meridian.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
the VTs and HTs will begin training at whiting soon enough, no where else. i loved supposedly having duty for the HT's on that friday after the hurricane then hearing almost a week later that the HT building wasnt safe to go in. Hmm thanks for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.