• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P'Cola Gun Show Feb 7 - 8

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Anyone going?

It's at the fair grounds. Flirtini with nurses Friday night, guns and ammunition on saturday?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sounds suspiciously like my own plans.

Brunes

pilot
I think I'm going to see if I can evade the wife for a while and make it out to the Gun Show.

The wife is interested in O'Club revival-I'm not sure if it's cause there will be tons of real pilots insted of just me...or if the Flirtini's got her excited- but as pregnant as she is...I don't think we'll be there this week.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Sounds like a GLORIOUS weekend.

You need to convince the RAG that a cross country is in order.

t as pregnant as she is...I don't think we'll be there this week.

Oh come on, make this her one last opportunity to get raging drunk before the baby comes.

I forsee a good night in your future... a night that somewhat resembles this:

DogPuke.gif

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I went to the last one at the fairgrounds. Wasn't impressed. Packed to high heaven, and the prices weren't any better than you'd find at a local gun shop.

I also found it interesting that it was against the rules to carry a concealed firearm into the building, but it was cool to walk in with an M4 slung across your back.

Bevo16

pilot
If it is a "Crossroads of the West" gun show, skip it. They suck. You can find better deals surfing the internet and not pay admission and dodge the rednecks.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I think it's these shows, http://www.floridagunshows.com/. I went today and picked up a shotgun for about $150 less than list. Some prices at the show were pretty good, some were about average. Selection was decent, heavy on handguns vice long guns.