• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pay no attention...Nothing to see here...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While I am not a photo analyst, it certainly looks like an IL-38 not an EP-3:
AIR_IL-38_Underside_lg.jpg

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Even if I was sure that an E-6 had taken part to the raid at Abbottabad as an ABNCP platform (to such an extent that I had put one these planes in the “crime scene” of my Operation Neptune’s Spear explained article) I had never realized that the one over UK could be linked to the Osama Bin Laden raid.
"And you sir, are a chucklehead!"

Love this. It's like an aviation tabloid.

In other news, 6 Cessna 172's were airborne in Spain at the exact moment of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Coincidence?

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
In other news, 6 Cessna 172's were airborne in Spain at the exact moment of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Coincidence?

They were distracting folks away from the movie set they used to film the landings...

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Oh man... looking at the flight path tracks on that website I was just struck by a terrible realization...

Now everyone on the internet can see when you are trying to hold and you mess up your entry orbit!

I'm just not sure I can handle the anguish of wondering whether bloggers will criticize me for picking teardrop instead of parallel. :(

Renegade One

None
6 Cessna 172's were airborne in Spain at the exact moment of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Coincidence?

I think not...no one will ever know...or appreciate...the incalculable contribution of the Spanish Cessnas towards the effort of faking the moon landings.

Unfortunately...black helicopters now have your IP address. Way to go...