• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Patch Design Contest--Need Help!

"G.I."

pilot
A U.S. Army MEDEVAC unit has asked Patch Monkey for help designing a new unit patch. Pause, pause, pause...ok, that should be enough for the inter-service rivalry jabs. Everyone who has been in the military has either hoped they would never need a MEDEVAC or prayed that they would get there FAST! As such, I thought some folks might want to contribute their thoughts on how to best honor this unit, the "Painkillers" with a new patch. Go to www.123patchmonkey.com ,check out the custom patch/patch design contest page and then send in your ideas! Thanks in advance!

hobbstc

None
Hey guys, just letting you that's us, the 1-111th AVN BN Florida National Guard. Myself and RobLyman are both in it. I'm trying to bring some aviation and history back to the unit. Any ideas would be appreciated, though I will say we have half and half male, female pilots so please keep that in mind...