• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Passing Time in Plebe Summer/(I'd love to hear some of your creative ideas!)

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
So, DanMa1156...how is second set plebe detail coming along?

I would guess that you are working harder and longer hours than you did as a plebe during your initial summer...

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
So, DanMa1156...how is second set plebe detail coming along?

I would guess that you are working harder and longer hours than you did as a plebe during your initial summer...

Indeed. I'm getting just over 4 hours of sleep a night or so, but I'm doing great. I try to rest my squad leaders when I can and I really think we've already got the plebes' genuine respect and not just respect from fear, which is a really cool feeling. It's really neat seeing these kids put out for you when you know they're tired but they do it because they want to impress you and not just because they'll get in trouble if they fail at a certain evolution. My plebes' really seem to know when to lock it on and when they can "relax" a little if you want to even call it that.

Will get back more later - have to get going for now!