• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PASS THE ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Okay, over and over people are asking about how to pass the ASTB. First, some background. I am a 21 year old BDCP applicant that took the ASTB for the second time today and passed with flying colors. My recruiter said that my scores were very competitive, now the thing is, I didn't score high enough on the test the first time for an SNA slot. Anyway, I surfed around and with the help of many people on this board I devised an ultimate set of tools with which to study. If you spend a mere 1 hour a day on this stuff for a minimum of 30 days you will be FINE for the test.

1) The marine corps ASTB prep. exam (located on the web, search around here for the web address).

2) Arco's Guide to Military Flight Apptitude Gests

3) Mechanical and Spatial Relations Test (also by Arco)

4) How to Solve Word Problems in Algebra (by Mildred Johnson and Tim Johnson)

Using these tools there is no reason why you cannot pass the exam. I figured this website has helped me so much so far through my application process that I would give a little back. Now, all I have left is the PFT and my application packet is complete. Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.