• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Parents: 4th-Grade Girl To Become Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's right boys and girls, straight from my home-state...

And some of you wonder why I say I'll never live in Massachusetts ever again.

http://www.ktvu.com/family/4254137/detail.html

Parents: 4th-Grade Girl To Become Boy

Mom Says Youngster Has Male Brain

UPDATED: 9:34 am PST March 4, 2005

METHUEN, Mass. -- A fourth-grader who was attending a Massachusetts elementary school as a girl before February vacation has returned to school as a boy.

The parents of the 9-year-old child said the youngster was born with the body of a girl, but the brain of a boy.

They have asked that he be referred to and treated as a boy by teachers and other students, and school officials are accommodating the request. The parents have even changed the child's name.

The child's mother told The Eagle-Tribune that the family made the decision after consulting with medical professionals. She said the child is still biologically a girl.

The mother has requested that the family not be identified to protect the child.

School Superintendent C. Phillip Littlefield said there is nothing harmful about the child being in the school.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is there HARD data showing that a brain can be wired incorrectly for the body? I'm not talking about happy fluff soft data from a politically inclined psychologist. I'm curious.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I feel bad for the boy in the story you just told. He'll be fvcked for the rest of his entire life.

There are some screwy people out there... I'm talking about these doctors and parents.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
firefriendly said:
Even when we studied it a bit in psych, it was more the doctor's suggestion and the parents decision. One boy had a deformed person and so his parents opted to have it surgically removed.

What do you mean by "deformed person"? A penis or some sort of... well, something else?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
firefriendly said:
Yeah he was born with a partial penis, or the doctor messed his circumcision(sp) up, so the parents opted to have it removed. I think they also started giving the kid estrogen or whatever it is tranny's take to convert over. Yeah its a pretty messed up story but when they showed him at whatever age he was, I think he's in his 30's now...he appeared relatively normal and had a wife.

That's more fvcked up than I have words for.

Hahha like having a wife and appearing normal actually means anything. :icon_tong

l7le

What would u do if your kid had half his dick chopped off right after birth? Let him live the rest of his life with half a dick? or make him a girl. I wouldn't know, wouldn't fault either choice. Either way the kid's gonna hate you when he/she is grown up. Btw, this was on Law and Order like last week.

Moral of the story: Don't let ur kid get a circumcision from a doctor with shaky hands?

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
What kind of a professionally negligent, morally depraved 'medical professional' would do this to anyone, let alone a 4YR OLD CHILD??? What criterea did these people use to determine this was the right course of action? A coin toss? This 4yr old is a serial killer waiting to happen. One minute, his parents are deciding to start calling he/she a boy, and the next...Fat chicks are turning up w/ parts of their skin removed, a la 'Silence of the Lambs'.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
l7le said:
What would u do if your kid had half his dick chopped off right after birth? Let him live the rest of his life with half a dick? or make him a girl. I wouldn't know, wouldn't fault either choice. Either way the kid's gonna hate you when he/she is grown up. Btw, this was on Law and Order like last week.

Moral of the story: Don't let ur kid get a circumcision from a doctor with shaky hands?

You're freakin kidding me. People are born with physical deformaties all the time. We know how to deal with that. You can't just change the entire biological structure and wiring of a person and change them from boy to girl. These people are sick. Don't make excuses. The doctor is wrong, the parents were wrong (they get a slight pass since they obviously were under extreme stress).

Fly Navy said:
You're freakin kidding me. People are born with physical deformaties all the time. We know how to deal with that. You can't just change the entire biological structure and wiring of a person and change them from boy to girl. These people are sick. Don't make excuses. The doctor is wrong, the parents were wrong (they get a slight pass since they obviously were under extreme stress).

I think I'd kill the doctor with the twitchy hands if I was the parent...or the kid a few years later...and finding out what I'd be missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.