• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PAK-FA/T-50 makes its first public appearance

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
That motor looks like it's toast. I thought that thing was bigger, but it looks pretty small next to the Flanker.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flame----out

PAK-FAflamoutjpg.jpg

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
However entertaining it would be to watch this continue, I think you were referring to me? I'm not privy to anything, note the source of the link.

In other news, F-35 test variants are no longer grounded.

http://www.flightglobal.com/article...duction-f-35s-to-stay-parked-for-ipp-fix.html

Sorry for the confusion earlier.

Like I tried to say, I am not hating on you, but that document says FOUO and its posted on the internet. Somebody at defenseindustrydaily.com needs to edit out the classification or something since its just hanging out on the interweb.

and now, back to "who's on first?"...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry for the confusion earlier.

Like I tried to say, I am not hating on you, but that document says FOUO and its posted on the internet. Somebody at defenseindustrydaily.com needs to edit out the classification or something since its just hanging out on the interweb.

and now, back to "who's on first?"...

Either that, or back to drunk posting. :D

OBTW, don't go to fas.org, you will lose your mind.

-ea6bflyr ;)