• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Package help.

Hello All!

So, I am in the final stages of getting my package together and I am terrified because I finally graduated last week and this is what my whole Navy career has been building up to. I am not expecting to get picked up my first time. (I have mitigating factors in case I don't). But I am reaching out in this forum to try and gather some motivation, info, and help. I want to see what people think of my package so far, quite possibly by someone who has already been selected for SUPPO.

I am Active Duty 8 years, E-5 In recruiting. I got my degree while stationed at special/arduous duty stations (I don't know if the board will even take that in to consideration.)

Desig: Supply, SWO, Surface Warfare-IW Option

OAR 42 ( I know its low and plan to retake it if I don't get selected. I also know people who have gotten selected with less, that is why I am )

LOR: O6, O4, O4, Congressman (Personal Friend), and Letter for community Service.

Interviews O6, O5, O5, O4 (All outstanding)

Awards, NAM x3, SOQ and some Recruiting accolades.

Degree: Business Admin; Technology Management

GPA 3.45

EVALS: MP, EP, P

Leadership: Rugby Coach, Work Center Supervisor, CICWO and CIC Watch Supervisor.

Cheers!

exNavyOffRec

Hello All!

So, I am in the final stages of getting my package together and I am terrified because I finally graduated last week and this is what my whole Navy career has been building up to. I am not expecting to get picked up my first time. (I have mitigating factors in case I don't). But I am reaching out in this forum to try and gather some motivation, info, and help. I want to see what people think of my package so far, quite possibly by someone who has already been selected for SUPPO.

I am Active Duty 8 years, E-5 In recruiting. I got my degree while stationed at special/arduous duty stations (I don't know if the board will even take that in to consideration.)

Desig: Supply, SWO, Surface Warfare-IW Option

OAR 42 ( I know its low and plan to retake it if I don't get selected. I also know people who have gotten selected with less, that is why I am )

LOR: O6, O4, O4, Congressman (Personal Friend), and Letter for community Service.

Interviews O6, O5, O5, O4 (All outstanding)

Awards, NAM x3, SOQ and some Recruiting accolades.

Degree: Business Admin; Technology Management

GPA 3.45

EVALS: MP, EP, P

Leadership: Rugby Coach, Work Center Supervisor, CICWO and CIC Watch Supervisor.

Cheers!

Try not to duplicate post if you can combine questions into just one.

SWO and IDC now have minimum OAR of 45

I have another question. I am in possession of two packages of selected OCS applicants. One has Joint Service Transcripts, JPAS clearance information and PRIMS data. I am familiar with the OCS package check lists but I don't see those items. Should I add them just incase?

exNavyOffRec

I have another question. I am in possession of two packages of selected OCS applicants. One has Joint Service Transcripts, JPAS clearance information and PRIMS data. I am familiar with the OCS package check lists but I don't see those items. Should I add them just incase?

go with the checklist, if they wanted more it would be in the checklist.