• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Package Check and Stats discussion

ghost_ttu

I'd like to be involved, but I'm not. I do coach pee wee football [:D] and I love doing that. My calendar is just swamped currently so I couldn't give the time that I would want to give to scouts. I would also like to look into giving time to Civil Air Patrol if I ever get the opportunity to do so. Guess I'll have to wait to have kids or something.

Hey JTP, I got my package in today officially. LET THE WAITING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

JTP

Ghost..Hell Yeah man, Hell Yeah. Good luck with that. I'm gonna try and take that test again next week and get mine out. Who knows, maybe we'll get the same OCS date (thinking optomistic). I'm sure things will work out for you. STAY FOCUSED AND OPTOMISTIC.

I hope you have good news.

GO DAWGS!!

ghost_ttu

ummmm Hurry up and wait......That's all the news I'll have for awhile I'm sure.

spidrwmn

ghost - Good luck with the selection board!

JTP - Study hard and kick ass on the ASTB! And afterwards, any gouge you want to pass on would be great....
icon_smile_wink.gif

- nikki

ghost_ttu

Skywagon: Looks good! Have you heard anything? Do you know if the Tech vs. a&m game is going to be broadcast? (ppv perhaps?)

cuculeis

WFU2USN, WHY MAY YOU NOT BE ABLE TO GO? SORRY ABOUT POSTING THIS IN THE OTHER FORUM...GOT LOST IN THE MOMENT....

WFU2USN

cuculeis,

I'm having eye & stomach issues...ack. My eyes have decided they no longer like to cooperate and I (literally) cannot see straight when I'm tired. Per my eye doctor, there's nothing I can do...

That doesn't go real well w/ airplanes...

[B)]

WFU2USN

No, I basically have a lazy eye that gets lazy when it's tired...abot a month after I signed my contract problems started....ack!!

ghost_ttu

that is like scary nightmare type of shit. I guess just don't get tired....

Kraftwerk

Has anyone seen their interview ratings? Your recruiter assigns you a rating (1-10) which goes along with your package. Based upon your communication with them, and personal impression I'd guess. Now, recruiters being recruiters, you'd think there must be a lot of 10's out there. On the other hand, I'm sure someone in Millington will cry foul if all they see are perfect 10's. I got my package back in the last week of OCS when we were being discharged from our enlisted status, and noticed that little number that no one had told me about.

K

ghost_ttu

Are you 100% sure that was assigned by the recruiter? I'll ask mine about it if you are sure.

version2point0

someone please comment on my question about my stats from the other thread "stats and scores" i'd love to hear what you all think! am i out of my league? i think not! but then again, i am a pilot!

-v2.0

mikee

angelj,

Nice stats! What did you apply for? With your references and PPL I would assume SNA, but you never know. Do you participate in aerobatic competitions or something? Well, good luck with your application.