• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-8 Poseidon's Exanding Mission Set

TyKing

pilot
Hey guys, I just read an very interesting article about the NAVY potentially expanding the P-8 mission set with new weapons and systems. I'd love to get some insight on this from some P-8 Pilots and NFOs. How's the community mindset on this? Are people really pushing for this or do squadrons just want to keep doing their traditional missions of ASuW [anti-surface warfare], ASW [anti-submarine warfare], and limited ISR [intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance]? Honesty, from a outsider looking in, it seems like expanding the Poseidon's Mission With New Missiles, Mines, Bombs, And Decoys seems like a great idea. What are you guys thoughts?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
What does NAVY stand for?
gbaGJ5K_Awim5SAP_A6QF2x-zuKfjcKuJdlkiqij_mGmWe2u8OZ7xsHt7xQWpeb1kTSNnEf3eKOAhLq7ek0ULJEtk4YGn3R7JbLYfN0ouhS2o0_1h2Kyol_-YzXSNFCcEu99

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ermahgerd it's supposed to be ONEWORD!!!!1!
How to separate cool patch wearers from annoying twerps: presence or absence of inordinate freak-outs over irrelevant minutiae.

Other inordinate freakout candidates: calling it AAA vs ADA, or CRM vs TCC.

Python

pilot
Contributor
How to separate cool patch wearers from annoying twerps: presence or absence of inordinate freak-outs over irrelevant minutiae.

Other inordinate freakout candidates: calling it AAA vs ADA, or CRM vs TCC.

bogey group or group declared bogey...

As far as I’ve seen, most fall into the category of people that freak out over the minutiae.