• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Our Air Force(s)?

Lawman

None
Brett327 said:
the Russians with their big a$$ hair all over the place, wielding Kalashnikovs like drunk hookers hopped up on blow.
Brett

Hey you shut your hole about Diana.... I mean.... hey she was a gymnist dude who cares if she doesnt know anything about firearms.

batman527

Banned
This girl is totally babelicious. She is why I'm moving to Norway.

Norway2.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Our discussion of the merits of the Air force has "evolved" into a discussion about good pv$$y. That about sums it all up.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
raptor10 said:
Our discussion of the merits of the Air force has "evolved" into a discussion about good pv$$y. That about sums it all up.

One of the many reasons why I spend so much time on AirWarriors.:D

batman527

Banned
I think if you talke about any topic with a bunch of men for an extended period of time, this is where the discussion is going to go... or maybe to beer, but that's happened here too.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A thread about the merits of the Air Force mostly discussed by people who have zero military experience. Brilliant. Fvcking brilliant. Notice a lot of Fleet guys aren't chiming in, and the ones that are are picking your arguments apart? That should be a clue bomb that this thread is fvcking retarded.

A thread about the merits of the Air Force mostly discussed by people who have zero military experience. Brilliant. Fvcking brilliant. Notice a lot of Fleet guys aren't chiming in, and the ones that are are picking your arguments apart? That should be a clue bomb that this thread is fvcking retarded.

Who pissed in your cheerios man?..we concluded a long time ago that it was pointless but, thanks for restating the obvious :)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Ok... lets stop pissing on people's Cheerios and continue the rapid deevolution of this thread...

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
TO sum up what has already been discussed:

Hot Women + Guns = Good:D

Hot Women + Guns + Uniform = Sometimes Good:D