• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OSO Preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisAg05

I was just wondering what everyone's OSOs are doing to help you prepare for OCS. I'm down at Texas A&M and there are so many candidates in this one small town that our OSO is having us get together every Thursday and/or Friday for some USMC PT. Plus, on some weekends we will get to go out to the obstacle course that our Corps of Cadets uses. Is anyone else getting this kind of preparation?

farkle84

some OSO's do a little more than others. i know my OSO in san diego took us to Camp Pendleton and we did land nav and a 5 mile hike. we also did the O course and also the O course that the navy seals do at Corondo. we had study sessions with the five paragraph order and prep. and PT on tues and thursday mornings. it was good training before OCS. then you go to TBS and you learn a lot over again. if you want to know anything else, let me know

OCPLCSr.05

I would consider yourself lucky that your OSO is getting you on an "O" course this early and MAKING you PT, you'll be better off. Good Luck.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
LOL. Hey NickPollock19, I'm not sure, but I think Gonzo was joking. I think he was beeing sarcastic implying that he doesn't get much help from his OSO.

Status
Not open for further replies.