• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orvillecopter

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
"Following this cat's tragic demise after a fatal encounter with a car, Dutch Artist Bart Jansen turned the remains of the feline into a remote controlled helicopter."

Orvillecopter

Be sure to scroll down to see the video of the Orvillecopter in flight.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I think it's pretty damn hilarious, the cat is like "dear God, why me?" :)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
My dog weighs about 95 pounds. If I want to go full on creep show, I'll need a much larger RC helicopter motor.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
My dog weighs about 95 pounds. If I want to go full on creep show, I'll need a much larger RC helicopter motor.
Had the same thought. I have two dogs. One, a 110 lb German Shpherd, who is well behaved, smart, loving, etc.. The other is a 25 lb, overweight, Beagle/Pug mix that is stupid, pisses everywhere, howls and screams...generally your worst nightmare in a dog.

My first thought after how creepy the cat looked, was what it would take to do this to my Puggle! LOL! The mental picture of her bulging eyes and her fat belly hovering over the living room has made me giggle all day.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I can just imagine coming home drunk and seeing a 110 lb German Shepherd with its fangs out flying through the air at me. :eek:

brownshoe

Contributor
Had the same thought. I have two dogs. One, a 110 lb German Shpherd, who is well behaved, smart, loving, etc.. The other is a 25 lb, overweight, Beagle/Pug mix that is stupid, pisses everywhere, howls and screams...generally your worst nightmare in a dog.

My first thought after how creepy the cat looked, was what it would take to do this to my Puggle! LOL! The mental picture of her bulging eyes and her fat belly hovering over the living room has made me giggle all day.

Why wait ‘till it’s dead? Just make sure you post a video.:)

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I would love to see one of these turning circles in the starboard D or VERTREPping.

Or doing SpecOps support... OK... training for SpecOps support :D