• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Original A-6E Flight Manual

HuggyU2

None
It's original, dated 1 May 1973, and in the blue plastic cover that those manuals came in. It looks like it never got used, and is completely pristine, except for the edge of the pages which have yellowed slightly.
$275 + shipping.
Nice piece of history. PM me with your phone number, and I'll be happy to text you pics of it. If you want a specific photo taken, just let me know.
Huggy

HuggyU2

None
No bites at $275, so I'm dropping it to $195.
Slow down!! I can't answer all of the phone calls at this price!!

Cheap bastards....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Paying for NATOPS. That's a new twist. ;) Huggy, you're like one of those guys on Pawn Shop wars who hauls in their item to the pawn shop, hoping to walk away with a fistful of cash, only to leave with a pittance for their trouble.

GroundPounder

Paying for NATOPS. That's a new twist. ;) Huggy, you're like one of those guys on Pawn Shop wars who hauls in their item to the pawn shop, hoping to walk away with a fistful of cash, only to leave with a pittance for their trouble.

I like the guy who shows up with his granddaddy's pocket watch that is a family heirloom, " he had it from D Day all the way to Berlin, see this dent here; that stopped a bullet and saved his life. " Says going in that its worth $15,000 and he won't take less than $10,000.........leaves with $1500.

Had a friend that went in their a few weeks ago, he said it;s much smaller in person than it appears on TV.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Full disclosure, Huggy... how much did YOU pay for it? My guess is, zero (because who in their right mind would pay for such a thing?). If that's the case, trying to extract $275 + shipping is kind of douchey on your part.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
Best I can do is $25. I still gotta make a profit here
Rick-Harrison-Pawn-Stars.jpg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like the guy who shows up with his granddaddy's pocket watch that is a family heirloom, " he had it from D Day all the way to Berlin, see this dent here; that stopped a bullet and saved his life. " Says going in that its worth $15,000 and he won't take less than $10,000.........leaves with $1500.

An item is only 'worth' what someone is willing to pay for it. In the above, despite what Grandkiddy thought, the watch was worth exactly $1500 at that time.

A ton of gold is worthless if nobody wants to buy it! Mebbe some sentimental ol' retired Intruder Bubba will show up to take this tome off Huggy's hands for $???, but $275 + S&H...good luck.;)
BzB

HuggyU2

None
No NATOPS changes in it: it is an original "Change 0" manual.

I don't know about "douchey", slick. I DO know that I used to collect flight manuals for some time. I've decided to sell off the collection slowly. It's hard to say what it's worth: as was posted above, it's worth what someone's willing to pay. I've seen similar ones going for more,... some for less.

My dad collected art. He sold some pieces after many years when their value had gone up. Not what I'd call "douchey"... whatever that means. If you don't like price, Brett, then shop around and buy a newer one.

ryan1234

No NATOPS changes in it: it is an original "Change 0" manual.

I don't know about "douchey", slick. I DO know that I used to collect flight manuals for some time. I've decided to sell off the collection slowly. It's hard to say what it's worth: as was posted above, it's worth what someone's willing to pay. I've seen similar ones going for more,... some for less.

My dad collected art. He sold some pieces after many years when their value had gone up. Not what I'd call "douchey"... whatever that means. If you don't like price, Brett, then shop around and buy a newer one.

Throw in an original U-2 manual and.......