• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oregon aero seat for sale cheap!

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Hey,

I don't need my cushion anymore, so I figured I'd sell it to someone who wants it. I'm asking $100 which is about $90 cheaper than retail. I have the 1" w/o the lumbar, you can buy the lumbar for it if you want it, the zipper is still there to attach it. Let me know if you're interested.

phrogpilot73

Did the TH-57 seats get exceedingly comfortable since I left, or is it because you're one tall bastard, and the extra 1" will make your life miserable in HTs? ;)

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Hey,

I don't need my cushion anymore, so I figured I'd sell it to someone who wants it. I'm asking $100 which is about $90 cheaper than retail. I have the 1" w/o the lumbar, you can buy the lumbar for it if you want it, the zipper is still there to attach it. Let me know if you're interested.

Some of the expected responses...

Wow...your ass sweat storage device is expensive.

Only $100?!?.. and free ass stank to boot! Sweeeet!

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Did the TH-57 seats get exceedingly comfortable since I left, or is it because you're one tall bastard, and the extra 1" will make your life miserable in HTs? ;)

Didn't you hear? The -57D will have recliners with sheepskin covers...no silly Oregon Aero pad needed anymore!
:icon_tong

KBayDog

Seriously. Spyguy, unless you're planning to select the CH-LAZYBOY-E, you're going to want to keep the cushion.

Oh, and get extra lumbar support.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I never had an ass cushion, although when I fly, IPs laugh at me for having a Sikorsky Slouch.... they swear lower back pain is imminent....