• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders??

rreagan3

VP-NESS
None
Yeah I arranged for a place at Countrywood at Blue Angel. It's super close to the back gate of base. I've heard it's definitely the place to be!

It was referred to as the "9th wing of Bancroft" when I went through VT-4. That being said, I ended up living there for the last half of primary - its easy and you don't have to deal with a lot of traffic getting to base. The appartments were decent, but I think they overcharged a bit knowing they had a niche market with all the transient SNA/SNFO's there.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I can't even tell if my orders are pcs or not.
How are the BOQ's for Pensacola, what is the floor layout, rules, guest policy etc. What if I stay in the BOQ and my bf would like to visit me, would that be ok?
As for shipping my personal items, will the Navy pay to ship my motorcycle and/or vehicle?
I am like scrambling here, because it did not know that I will have to report after next weekend.
- BOQs aren't bad - think 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment with a very small living room.
- You're living on a military base. Assuming you'll date a military dude, shouldn't be an issue.
- You get 600 lbs for this move. So technically, yes...

Wingmeh

- BOQs aren't bad - think 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment with a very small living room.
- You're living on a military base. Assuming you'll date a military dude, shouldn't be an issue.
- You get 600 lbs for this move. So technically, yes...
Thanks, but my bf is not in the military, can he still come visit me as my guest from time to time?
Anyways all of you guys have it good, at least your will be getting your first paycheck before you arrive to p-cola. My last paycheck was midn pay($200), after spending money on my uniforms for commissioning, I have about $30 to my name(counting change), I will have to figure out how I am going to have to pay to fly down there, food, etc. *sigh*
And my parents can't afford it right now either, their budget it tight, my dad lost his job. I refuse to take out a loan though, but I will figure something out....