• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders in PCola, with CNA on the beach...

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
The Margaritaville Hotel on Ft Pickens road is honoring the military rate of $103 a night for the next 32 days for me.

Oh and since I was staying so long, they gave me the Executive Suite. Anyone in PCola beach that is an AW member and needs to crash because you hit on the Hooter's waitress a little too long and drank a little too much, drop me a PM. :)

~d

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Goddammit! I was supposed to be at ASO school right now. Rub a little more salt in the wound, won't you?

I'll go back to my skeds cubby hole and continue playing with my revolver and bottle of scotch.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Goddammit! I was supposed to be at ASO school right now. Rub a little more salt in the wound, won't you?

I'll go back to my skeds cubby hole and continue playing with my revolver and bottle of scotch.
Well, if you would have finished your board on time... oh wait...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Margaritaville Hotel on Ft Pickens road is honoring the military rate of $103 a night for the next 32 days for me.

Oh and since I was staying so long, they gave me the Executive Suite. Anyone in PCola beach that is an AW member and needs to crash because you hit on the Hooter's waitress a little too long and drank a little too much, drop me a PM. :)

~d

Holy shit. Aren't their regular rooms normally like $200+/night?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Holy shit. Aren't their regular rooms normally like $200+/night?
Yeah, but this place is a ghost town. I think they called Jimmy himself and said that I could have any room in the hotel for anything the Govmint will give him.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
...oh waiiittttt....

at least the other good deal I've got coming my way is the san diego det....oh wait again. fml.
Aw, admit it, you just didn't want to work for me. At least one Trident is getting a good deal in Pcola for the summer.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
I used to live on Ft. Pickens road a couple hundred yards down from there. It was the tits. Try heading down the beach a little further for the local dive bars if the bar seen around flounders is dead.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Aw, admit it, you just didn't want to work for me. At least one Trident is getting a good deal in Pcola for the summer.

I've figured out that good deals are a zero-sum equation. If someone's gonna be up, someone else has to be bust.