• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Optical Illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslam

What boat??

optical_illusion.jpg

Maybe not strictly related to aviation and military humor but I thought it would be appreciated.

ASLAM.

grouch

I have been staring at this picture for twenty minutes and still can't see the boat. What gives??

BYSun

I've looked and looked and looked, I dont get it. I'm concerned this test will be at nomi...

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

kimphil

Are those breasts real?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongol General: ...Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.

BYSun

yeah...uh...that was really bothering me too...I will have to look some more...I'll let you know what I find out.

Bryce

In the end it all comes down to a simple choice, get busy livin' or get busy dyin' - The Shawshank Redemption

BYSun

Redondo Beach huh? well, you ought to know better than most :>

Bryce

kimphil

Originally posted by saslam
kimphil, No they are not real.

Stephanie

Well they're REAL nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongol General: ...Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.

s_aslam

ASLAM, I think your wife should know about this. Oh, that's right, I am your wife (well, soon to be wife), and I know you likey-me more
smirk_125.gif

Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.