• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

opinions on memorizing reef points before showing up at USNA?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
So did I, and they counted my chins while they were at it. For what it's worth - I never got more than three.

I cannot say I was braced up every single time I had Reef Points out. I was braced up a lot, but it wasn't a requirement during every single time I was reading Reef Points.

For the record, I had some pretty good ones - 6 or 7 once; but I'll also admit there were a few times I sucked real bad and the cadre would just laugh at me or yell at me...

Cougar_62

Just another frustrated observer.
It seems like the conversation over here is more towards the "Don't Bother" side than over there.

And just for the record, I'm one of those parents that spends a lot of time at CC talking about my kid and the Academy. I have no excuse except that since my kid has to do all the work herself it's one of my only ways to be involved. It's kind of a hobby, like Air Warriors for someone who was never in the Navy.