• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Online timed and scored ASTB (OAR section)

LG912

Hi everyone.

I've been studying for the ASTB (OAR only) which I have coming up very soon and was wondering if there's anywhere online that has a timed and scored practice test I could take to see where I stand. I thought I had seen a link on here a couple of weeks ago, but now I can't find it. I get myself psyched out sometimes when important tests come about and was hoping to see where I need more practice.

Thanks for any and all advice and help. Much appreciated.

~LG

exNavyOffRec

Hi everyone.

I've been studying for the ASTB (OAR only) which I have coming up very soon and was wondering if there's anywhere online that has a timed and scored practice test I could take to see where I stand. I thought I had seen a link on here a couple of weeks ago, but now I can't find it. I get myself psyched out sometimes when important tests come about and was hoping to see where I need more practice.

Thanks for any and all advice and help. Much appreciated.

~LG

The unknown factor is the new test, it is not the same so until guides are made for the new one the timing part is not going to work the same.