• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Online Driver Safety Course for TBS/Other helpful docs to bring along

casey

Hi,

I have heard that there is an online driver safety course that you can take and then print out to save some time once you get to TBS but I can't seem to find the site where you can take the course. Could someone please post where you can take this course? Also if anyone has a list of other documents (medical records, eye exam records, birth certificate, etc) that you should take with you, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
bring everything that is in anyway medically related to your life prior to the Marine Corps...

Also bring a copy your transcripts and diploma from college...

I will take a look for the website but hopefully someone else will find it first...

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
The so-called "Driving for Life" course is on MArinenet. I'm sure there is an easier way to log onto it, but you can check out the link below and use the link on that page to get to the right spot. The code for the course you are looking for is DI5101E. This is just one of many sites you'll use for essentially the same thing- an opportunity to forget your password or have log-on problems. You'll also take ORM courses on it towards the end of TBS. Between Marinenet, NKO, and MCI, I can't remember what's what anymore. You'd think in the spirit of jointness they could consolidate their trash.

Just found the easier way to get to it. Use this link:

https://www.marinenet.usmc.mil/portal/default.asp

In my humble, un-Marinelike opinion, go straight to taking the test. Unless you have some serious driving issues, I doubt that clicking through all of the instruction screens will prove a good use of your time.