• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One from the "Holy Crap!" Department...

LEG DAY

Yea well based on the looks of that ugly thing, i'd say it flew exactly how I thought it would...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow. The VICTOR XM715 wins the UGLY CONTEST HANDS DOWN! (The AIRCRAFT not the mural)

-ea6bflyr ;)

Victor%20K2%20XM715%20%27Teasin%20Tina%27%20close%20up.jpg

Teasing%20Tina%2008%20%282%29.jpg

Lawman

None
What surprises me is that of the two guys taxi'ing the thing one was a Retired RAF pilot. You'd thing something would go through his mind with the throttles firewalled right around the 50 knot mark.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Shit, looks like me on any given DFW...a little left of centerline, a little late to react on the crosswind controls, autoflare...where's the problem?

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
It's not that bad. Looks kinda cool.

Besides, at least it doesn't look like a P-3...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Shit, looks like me on any given DFW...a little left of centerline, a little late to react on the crosswind controls, autoflare...where's the problem?
Ok, who flew your NX? :)

It's not that bad. Looks kinda cool.

Besides, at least it doesn't look like a P-3...
Blasphemy! Nothing else looks as good as the dashing Orion, how dare you attempt to disparage my mobile per diem machine!