• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One Bedroom for Rent in Corpus Christi on Island! One block from beach

kingsvillesucks

I'm looking for a renter for my one bed/one bath condo at the Beach Club in Corpus Christi on North Padre Island.

The Beach Club was an apartment complex, but as of this last May, they turned it into Condominiums. The place is completely remodeled with brand new carpet and appliances. Includes washer/dryer. The apartment is on the second floor, (of three floors), and faces the ocean.

It is an AWESOME location... one block from the beach and an easy 10 minute drive to base. You can walk home from the Lighthouse bar, (it's across the street) and because you're on the island, you're extremely close to Farahs and the Pelican.

Right now I'm asking $800 per month which includes water and cable, (and I might add that other one bedrooms are going for $850), but I'm getting to the point where I really, really want to rent this place, so you may be able to bargain with me!

Amenities: Pool, hot tub, sauna, new 800 sq ft Fitness Center, Horseshoe pit, outdoor grilling and picnic areas

Address: 14721 Whitecap Blvd, apt 227, Corpus Chrisit, TX

PM me for more info.

Pictures include sunrise viewed from my patio, the pool, fitness center, main building, and roughly drawn map of location.

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 262
  • fitness.jpg
    fitness.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 242
  • pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 249
  • leasing office.jpg
    leasing office.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 193
  • map2.JPG
    map2.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 198

kingsvillesucks

My place will be available in January sometime although exact date is unknown. The rent for military is now $720 and I'm asking for a $300 deposit, $150 refundable.

There are other units available besides mine. Email me if you're interested, have questions, etc.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
As the outgoing resident, I'm going to put in my recommendation. Definitely a great place to live. There is simply no reason not to live a block from the beach.

bavent00

When does the seaweed go away. I took one look at the kids playing in it and thought....what kind of boredom possesses a kid to play in that.