• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

On my first liberty, PLCJRS 2nd inc.

Ajax

2nd Inc. India Co. 2nd PLT. 2005
All I can say is wow. You can only get the OCS experience by being there, no matter how much anyone tells you, you won't know anything about OCS until you live there. But overall, juniors really isn't that bad once I look at it with an outside view. We get chewed out, very little sleep, and expected to do much better in our billets than we actually do, but if you look at it form the outside it isn't that bad. The PT really isn't that bad at all, if you can run a 19:00 mile or better, you won't have a problem; although before seniors I'll try and run a 17:00 because I heard the PT is harder.

That's really all I have to say. Next 2 weeks we are duty platoon on saturday and sunday, so I will be stuck on base for my liberty, so I'll tell you all about it in 3 weeks.

Box

lol hey bud, Im also here in week 9 of the 10 week program, and, sorry to say, but it gets a lot harder than what you get in the first 3 weeks.