• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old TBS page

TheFurr7198

On the old TBS webpage there used to be a schedule for the classes and exactly what they would be doing week by week. Has anybody got a link or know where this has gone if it still exists. I have not been able to find it.

Marine4life

The schedule you speak of was pretty much worthless. It only provided a general idea of what was to happen each week. Your company schedule will change quite a bit, and probably look nothing like the timeline you're thinking of.

cisforsmasher

pilot
There might be a big white board in company area that has a general timeline of events. Such each day/week had markings for certain things various STEX's, field events, and classroom tests. My experience was that it was fairly accurate. The actual weeklong schedule would come out friday and be passed down to everyone. Thats about as good as it was going to get. I concur the website caleder wasnt that good and also depended on which company was maintaining the website.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
The schedule for major events like FEX's should be pretty much set by the beginning of the POI. Shortly after we picked up, the spouses received a pretty accurate calendar via the family rep, detailing the major events and particularly when we wouldn't be coming back for the night.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I'm actually the family rep for our platoon and there is a calendar of the POI and all the important training dates located on the TBS website. Once you're in, click on your respective company and then go to "spouses corner." In there, will be a "Family Readiness Calendar." If it is not up yet it will be by the time your company picks up.

Semper Fi