• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old New Guy

brownshoe

Contributor
Howdy again, all. I've been off this board for a couple of years for virus reasons, but I picked up a new flying gig and felt like an AirWarrior again, so I thought I'd reconnect. I hope A4s is still kicking around...
Cheers
Cowboy

Sadly, no. Zipmartin and I stay in contact with him away from AW though. If you’d like, PM one of us your email and we’ll forward it to A4s. (Zip, okay? BTW... got your email but it should have read "fighter pilots and AO's..." :))

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
^ Steve do you still have my e-mail, is so send it on to A4s and if not send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

MasterBates

Welcome back. Living la visa expat in the UAE for now. Might go back to KROCK as a SELRES.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
I hope you make it back there, MB. Lots of fun in the backseat of a T-45. I've been following your adventures on FB. Wonder if it's the same hotel I used to drink at in Abu?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome back...was that a human or computer virus that you were afflicted with...;)

KBayDog

Welcome back!
FlyBoyd said:
Welcome back Cowboy.
MasterBates said:
Welcome back.
HeyJoe said:
Welcome back...
Alpha_Echo_606 said:
Talk about welcome back, a welcome back to you too stranger.

kotter3.jpg

HornyU2

pilot
None
COWBOY !!!

I would say welcome back, but this is the first time I've been on here in about 2 years myself. Heard that congratulations on a new civilian employer is in order. Well done.

I graduate here in Newport on 15 June and will be back to NQI in early July. Sounds like I will miss you. Stay in touch - and PM me if you need contact info.