• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old Name Tags and Patches

"G.I."

pilot
Some really good display ideas here!

Really like the vehicle headliner idea...Velcro compatible and all.

I've been recently going through my old patches...here's one that I received from a USAF Herc driver when I was loitering (for some unknown reason) on the transient ramp at NASNI...this patch is one of my favorites.

Great patch! I just got a collection filled with custom patches and converted them into custom patch drink coasters. I'm thinking they might be a contender for the 123patchmonkey.com patch collection of the month. It has all the elements of a great patch coaster collection; booze, nudity,a foreign language and, of course, a monkey. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Great patch! I just got a collection filled with custom patches and converted them into custom patch drink coasters. I'm thinking they might be a contender for the 123patchmonkey.com patch collection of the month. It has all the elements of a great patch coaster collection; booze, nudity,a foreign language and, of course, a monkey. What do you think?

Thanks, G.I.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster...which is definitely good...and the drink coaster execution is genius, pure genius.

:D

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
That's an awesome "I love me" room. I like the floating frame idea, too. I just went to a craft store and bought a display case with a cloth background that my patches could stick to and placed them there. I did unit patch on the left and nametag on the right, starting with API and going through all of my training and then fleet/shore tour squadrons.