• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old Diet Pepsi commercial

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Anyone remember when Pepsi had a clear cola?

All new stuff here:

Old is:

Pepsi Cola Hits the spot
12 Full ounces, thats a lot
Twice as much for you money too
Pepsi Cola is the Drink for You

This is when Coke came in a 6 oz bottle and a Pepsi was 12 oz. Both were 5 cents.

You could only have two in an entire week, that was the Ration Board limit, back then. Family of three could get one six pack of soda per week. Sugar for the GI's baby.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Pepsi, schmepsi ... Pepsi's for kids ...

When flyin' w/ Bubba's from the South ... I quickly learned that the following was truth, justice, and the American way -- an RC Cola and a Moon Pie: :D:eek:

rcmoonpie.gif

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

When flyin' w/ Bubba's from the South ... I quickly learned that the following was truth, justice, and the American way -- an RC Cola and a Moon Pie: :D:eek:

rcmoonpie.gif

When I was really little, I used to help my great grandfather make hay on the farm. The only reason I think I actually liked it was because I could eat as many moon pies and drink as much RC cola as he could fit in the wagon's cooler. I don't think I've had an RC cola or a moonpie since I was 7 or 8...probably the last time he made hay. Tex is right, by the way...the only way to drink it is with a handful of salted peanuts thrown in for good measure.

Flugelman

Contributor

rcmoonpie.gif

Which brings us to one of my favorite jokes...

The mom takes the kid to the doctor for a checkup.

The nurse, taking down the kid's medical history asks "Has the child had a BM recently?"

Mom, scratching her head, thinks for a moment and replies "No, but he did have an RC Cola and a Moon Pie for breakfast."

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
It's great when it is hot out and you are sweating. You're craving two things: sugar and salt. Sugar and Salt...in one convenient package! It helps when you are young enough that a belly full of sugar, salt, and molasses doesn't make you want to immediately hurl.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
It's great when it is hot out and you are sweating. You're craving two things: sugar and salt. Sugar and Salt...in one convenient package! It helps when you are young enough that a belly full of sugar, salt, and molasses doesn't make you want to immediately hurl.

Gatorade sounds a lot better to me... RC Cola with peanuts?!!?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I grew up on Grapette and Chocolate Soldiers, which in my opinion were WAY better than Yoohoo

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
Gatorade sounds a lot better to me... RC Cola with peanuts?!!?

If you don't get it, then you just don't get it I guess. It was good. Give it a whirl. Don't forget to eat the peanuts at the end. You can substitute coke for RC cola, if it's beneath you.