• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Official Tomcat Sunset 2007 Calendar

RhinoRoger

In partnership with Ready Room Press and the Tomcat Sunset Committee, Fence Check has created the official Tomcat Sunset 2007 Calendar.

This 14x11 inch premium 12 month calendar features some of the highest quality photography depicting the F-14 Tomcat while flying with the last Cat Squadrons Standing, VF-31, VF-32, VF-101 and VF-213.

Shot by some of the world's best photographers, each month features a full frame image of a Tomcat. Air to Air, Carrier Ops, and Airshow demos. It's all there. From operations over Iraq to the last Carrier Trap and Launch this last July aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

As a special bonus, there is a poster featuring the tail art of all the Squadrons that flew the F-14 Tomcat.

You can order it online by clicking here for only $15 (plus shipping and handling)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is legit. Ready Room Press is headed by Air Warriors member, Hey Joe. For those that don't know, he's a retired Tomcat NFO. I saw this calendar a few weeks ago before it went to the printer. It is awesome! I'm sure Hey Joe has talked to Webmaster about it.

If you don't know what Fence Check is, check 'em out online at www.fencecheck.com. They have some of the nicest aviation photos I've ever seen.

RhinoRoger

Thanks! It's a great calendar, high quality photos, paper and printing. And should be a nice gift as well...

:icon_smil

Roger