• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officers getting fired??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Whats the deal with a RADM gettin fired for having an "improper relationship" with a female JO? It kinda makes me sick only because this individual worked so hard to be selected as a flag and still have the balls to pull a stunt like this. Was it stress or what? It's like when a ships runs aground. Whos responsibility? Not just the CO, but the entire Navigation team. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm...anyone here know all the details?

No one?

So if you did know the details would you be at liberty to post them?

No one? Oh yeah...that's right...

So does anyone want to speculate on this ad nauseum and go into a "If that was me" discussion based on something we have a complete lack of background on?

No? Good.

Fezz, I understand you're trying to start a topic, but we've all seen where these kind of threads go. Nowhere fast. Or some jerk-off who IS in the know blabs, potentially f-ing up the site. Until some facts are released...LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.