• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer Interview Requests

bgard008

Hey!
I am currently in Richmond compiling my package and was wondering if any officers (0-4 and higher) would do me the honor of meeting me and supplying me with an Interview.

I realize that these interviews are not needed but whatever will make my package more competitive I am willing to do!

The communities I will be placing on my package are SWO, AMDO, and INTEL. ANY officer in ANY community will more than help!

I go to Norfolk and the NOVA area a few times a month so meeting will not be a problem within an 100 mile radius.

If this is something you wouldn't mind doing for a future officer please PM or reply.

Thank You!

bgard008

I was under the assumption that they were in the same community. I would not at all mind Information Warfare. My goal at the end of the day is to become an Officer!

phrogpilot73

I was under the assumption that they were in the same community. I would not at all mind Information Warfare. My goal at the end of the day is to become an Officer!
I'll let my wife try and explain the whole concept behind "Information Dominance Corps", but Intel and IW are two VERY separate communities.

bgard008

Phrog'sShoeWife

Thanks for the insight. Although I am ignorant of the abbreviations I now see the difference between the two exists. I will now research both communities more extensively. My only questions is in regards to the three community choices once I apply. Do I apply INTEL, IW , or INTEL-IW?

Thanks.

bgard008

Haha. I enjoy doing PowerPoints, at least during college and high school I did, I don't know how I would like doing them everyday. I will keep all that in mind. Thanks for the advice!

PS. I am able to chose three.

jarretnc

Good day all, my name is Nick currently stationed at Bangor Washington here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am having a hard time finding an INTEL/IW officer for an interview to finish up my OCS package if anyone can help me out with this i would be much appreciated. I have IMO done a lot of leg work trying to find one, including emailing several intel officer on a Lineal list i found on NKO, talking to all the CCSG that are stationed here even going so far as to looking at plane tickets to fly down to Cali if necessary. thanks in advance for any help you can give me. nicholas.jarrett@navy.mil or pm me that would be great.

V/r
MM1 Jarrett

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
Hey another Monarch. 2006 Alumnus here. I was up in Norfolk a month ago and the campus is looking good these days.

bgard008

Hey another Monarch. 2006 Alumnus here. I was up in Norfolk a month ago and the campus is looking good these days.

GO MONARCHS! Yes the campus has really progressed over the past two years. Glad to see there are other Monarchs up here. :)

MasterBates

By looking good, you mean spending my outrageous taxes on buying more of the ghetto to make a buffer?

Sent via my HTC EVO 4G

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good day all, my name is Nick currently stationed at Bangor Washington here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am having a hard time finding an INTEL/IW officer for an interview to finish up my OCS package if anyone can help me out with this i would be much appreciated. I have IMO done a lot of leg work trying to find one, including emailing several intel officer on a Lineal list i found on NKO, talking to all the CCSG that are stationed here even going so far as to looking at plane tickets to fly down to Cali if necessary. thanks in advance for any help you can give me. nicholas.jarrett@navy.mil or pm me that would be great.

V/r
MM1 Jarrett
Try one of the local Reserve Centers...oh, I mean Operational Support Centers. If you can catch a reservist sitting around the reserve center with time on his hands he will be happy to interview you. The Volunteer Training Unit (VTU) is full of guys that are in between pay billets and frequently have no pressing duties, if any. They are dying to find something easy to make the day pass by faster.