• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ODS July 2023

km227566

Anybody with access to eNTRS able to check if the class roster for ODS 16JULY is full? My recruiter is unfortunately on vacation. I’ve got one buddy on Reddit who told me a few days ago that it’s full but someone I chatted with on here said it’s not. Just trying to see if I still stand any chance of getting my request for July. I’m AD by the way.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Anybody with access to eNTRS able to check if the class roster for ODS 16JULY is full? My recruiter is unfortunately on vacation. I’ve got one buddy on Reddit who told me a few days ago that it’s full but someone I chatted with on here said it’s not. Just trying to see if I still stand any chance of getting my request for July. I’m AD by the way.

Can you not wait a few days? Or just call the recruiting office and someone else can check for you.