• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ODS Dates and Information

Southie0174

There is an OCS dates and information thread in the Commissioning category. Any chance of getting an ODS thread going in there as well?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
There is an OCS dates and information thread in the Commissioning category. Any chance of getting an ODS thread going in there as well?

Between ODS being shorter and an “easier” program than OCS, there really isn’t as much of a need or desire to create groups or class threads on here.

Similarly, being that this forum is aviation focused that really puts the focus on the OCS side.

number9

Contributor
Generally speaking there is one ODS class every month except, I think, for November (because it would go through Thanksgiving) and December (because it would go through Christmas).

Southie0174

Between ODS being shorter and an “easier” program than OCS, there really isn’t as much of a need or desire to create groups or class threads on here.

Similarly, being that this forum is aviation focused that really puts the focus on

Generally speaking there is one ODS class every month except, I think, for November (because it would go through Thanksgiving) and December (because it would go through Christmas).
It sounds like they are waitlisting. I'm curious how long applicants are in the queue. I was thinking that a general discussion might be beneficial, but, @FormerRecruitingGuru makes sense. Thanks!