• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OD bound notebooks

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Ok, somewhat of an odd question but I am looking for a place where I can get those green cloth (non waterproof) notebooks. Cover has "Federal Supply Service" 7530-00-222-3521...

I seem to recall there being a place in Quantico but as I am now in Florida that is no longer an option. Is there someplace online I can order some? Any help would be great.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, somewhat of an odd question but I am looking for a place where I can get those green cloth (non waterproof) notebooks. Cover has "Federal Supply Service" 7530-00-222-3521...

I seem to recall there being a place in Quantico but as I am now in Florida that is no longer an option. Is there someplace online I can order some? Any help would be great.

How about Serv-mart via your SKs.

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
How about Serv-mart via your SKs.

Brett

I don't think they have such an animal in the training command. But your civilian logistics guy may have acces to/have them in his closet of supplies.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
They have a servmart here in corpus... they might have one in whiting.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Give me your address in separate correspondence and I will send you some...

PM sent, thanks for the help. Just to update, I checked at all the locations here at NASWF and everyone said that they couldn't help...something about being a training command and low on money. Thanks for the responses though.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
What the hell is Serv-Mart?

It's like a small Office Depot/Mini-mart hybrid, but w/ supply stock number items. Expect to find lots of Skilcraft stuff in there, but that's not all they have. The one I've been in was mostly office supplies, but they have other stuff too. Basically anything that's in the stock system that they're allowed to buy (ie, not a FLIR pod) you can get or order from them. There's even NSNs for cases of beer, soda, etc.