• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 13, 2019 OCS Class

nicken

Hello Everyone,

I don't think no one has posted this thread yet so I'm just putting this up. I haven't gotten my orders yet but just checked eNTRS and seemed like I will be in this class.

BSchroth

Received word from my recruiter the other day that i will be in this class. unless something opens up sooner.

BSchroth

Looking at the class schedules I believe are class (5-20) will be the first class that will go through the new 13 week OCS.

Attachments

• OCS Schedule.jpg
    OCS Schedule.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 126

VHayman

Hello all,
First time posting. I believe I am in this class, my OR is shooting for this board. I still need to take the OAR and complete MEPS.

BSchroth

Hello all,
First time posting. I believe I am in this class, my OR is shooting for this board. I still need to take the OAR and complete MEPS.
I asked the same question and this is the answer i received "You are required to take time off (I believe it's two weeks). Basically you can go wherever....just pretty sure you can't stay in your room at Newport. Not 100% though. All I know for sure is that during winter break....the OCS training pauses. "