• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
I think Kennedy was the one Chief assigned to me after he left. Either way, pm me with Brown's info. I forgot you were BDCP, I'm sure that does change things.

Simplepnoi84

Simplepnoi84 when did you Submit package, get Pro-Rec, and I take it you were just like me didn't do MEPS or PRT prior to sending your package.

I submitted my package September 21st and was Pro-Rec Nov 2nd in VA and am still waiting for medical to clear so I can go to MEPS and PRT. I think it is because of the holidays that we are having to wait a little while!

I submitted mine long ago, but of course things keeps on adding every time so it got delayed till the October board. Pro-Rec late October (forgot the exact date). It sucks that another waiting just for MEPS and PRT. I want to just knock it out because I know I can still make good high or excellent low right now, don't want to loose it before the holidays, hahaha...

PSC41414

Hello everybody, this is my first post with Airwarriors, some of you probably recognize me from USNavyOCS.com.

Anyway, I was pro-rec'd for SWO off of these boards and am still awaiting final select. Spoke with Mr. Elam on Monday and he said I need one more signature (I assume medical or something like that) for him to cut my final select letter; and I should anticipate a Feb or Mar class date.

BigL17

Congrats to all those who are coming OTCN soon, the winter in R.I is great the unbearable cold, plus the wonderful 20 mph wind off the sea makes for fun pt (Floridians aren't made for the cold). Good luck to you all and I'll see you here in your poopies. Everyone else who hasn’t heard anything yet be patient, I only found out 2 days before I left for Newport. And to all the Non-Selects get back at it and keep persistent. Good luck everyone and take care.

seafox85

Waiting...
Well, I just passed my PRT and my OR said that the Feb. class was full and to expect a March date...

But I know how things can go... I just can't wait to have my letter in hand!

Almost there

Grizzly

SNA BDCP, got my final select letter today!!! Swear in tomorrow, finally! This might be weird but I felt like I might get mortally wounded or something before I got it.

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
dont feel bad if you didnt get FEB 14..I still need to verify this which I will be doing tomorrow but my letter from HQ says FEB 21 start date. Still going to verify this but hey looks like there's TWO classes in Feb not just one.

yakboyslim

None
Just got my FS Letter in with signature. I swear in Tuesday. Excited to get paid!

I'm BDCP and I don't know about an OCS date yet but it would probably be Jan next year.