• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Yeah I am super bummed. It is probably for the better. I havent really been able to run since the beginning of december which isnt good even if I did heal up really fast. I have been going to a sports medicine/physical therapist. They agreed with what my doc said, which was I would be able to run with a brace by feb 1st. But my OR cant send me with a brace. I am glad though, this will assure that I am optimum when I do go. I dont want to risk getting sent home. Seriously, watch out for potholes at OCS! I remember laughing while reading about people getting sprains while running in a pothole at OCS! It is no joke. Feeling muscle tear, and then not being able to run is nooo fun.

On a posotive note, congrats Sonicboom! The feb 1st class will kick ass! I am glad that it is beginning to grow! Good luck you guys! Chill out on me when I first arrive! lol

Just swore in. This just got real. Nine months in the works and it finally happened.

Attachments

• navy swear in 003.JPG
    navy swear in 003.JPG
    795.8 KB · Views: 65

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Congrats man, that was an amazing day swearing in... Live it up tonight and grab a beer. When are you heading out to OCS?

ThreeGreen

pilot
Just swore in. This just got real. Nine months in the works and it finally happened.

Congrats sonicboom, I figured I'd follow suit with a pic,

IMG_1518.jpg

I can't figure out how to make it small...?

The RADM who swore me in asked me to use his pen, which he said he used on all of his commands. I thought it was a pretty cool deal. :)

Another great guy by the way. A P-3 Pilot with tons of wisdom, especially for this wannabe.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
Yeah I am super bummed. It is probably for the better. I havent really been able to run since the beginning of december which isnt good even if I did heal up really fast. I have been going to a sports medicine/physical therapist. They agreed with what my doc said, which was I would be able to run with a brace by feb 1st. But my OR cant send me with a brace. I am glad though, this will assure that I am optimum when I do go. I dont want to risk getting sent home. Seriously, watch out for potholes at OCS! I remember laughing while reading about people getting sprains while running in a pothole at OCS! It is no joke. Feeling muscle tear, and then not being able to run is nooo fun.

On a posotive note, congrats Sonicboom! The feb 1st class will kick ass! I am glad that it is beginning to grow! Good luck you guys! Chill out on me when I first arrive! lol

people have done a LOT worse than sprains on those potholes, for our in-PFA a girl in front of me fucked up her knee so bad she had to have surgery and was apparently NPQ'd. i saw her go down and instantly the nearest DI jumped on her like white on rice till the candi-o's put her in the van.

euclid83

FS SNA
That's great news for everyone who has made final select. You guys are the first Ive witnessed to make the grade from pro-rec to final select since I joined AW. Its comforting to know that people at Air Warriors are actually making it happen. Hopefuly I, as well as my January boardmates, will be hearing some good news soon.

That's great news for everyone who has made final select. You guys are the first Ive witnessed to make the grade from pro-rec to final select since I joined AW. Its comforting to know that people at Air Warriors are actually making it happen. Hopefuly I, as well as my January boardmates, will be hearing some good news soon.

Good luck euclid, one thing I've learned from this is if you're persistent you can get it done. It took a long time and a lot of work, but it is possible. Best of luck.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'd rather be waiting on my final selects right now than waiting to see if I'm even invited to the party at all. This wait sucks.