• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct Report Date To P-cola (housing)

ELCID05

Anyone have any idea of apartments available in Pensacola right now or reccomendations about a good place to look? There are two of us leaving here on Oct. 2nd and we will report the 6th. We are looking for someone who either wants to go in on a 3 bedroom apt or house with or someone who is looking for roomates that is already down there. Any help would be appreciated.

FlyinDevil

My roommate and I (both SNAs) have a house about 10 minutes from the front gate. It's a brand new house...we're the first residents...we're "scheduled" to finish API on the second week of October and probably move out soon after that. I know you guys have to report by the 6th but if you're interested let me know.

It's 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths house, with 2 car garage and driveway. Great neighborhood and you're the only one around the col de sac, so it's great for bbqs and other "gatherings". All the appliances are brand new and the landlord is awesome (she's in Vegas).