• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

Trevtofly

I did last week when the prior service applicants started getting results, he assured me he would let me know as soon as he had them. I suppose I will follow up again this afternoon if I still haven’t heard.
I am prior service and on the Feb board can I except to get my results early or was that just something that happened this board.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
I am prior service and on the Feb board can I except to get my results early or was that just something that happened this board.

This wasn't early if you look at how quickly all the previous board results were delivered. They're in a separate thread.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Probably still early but has anyone received a FINSEL?

Anyone other than Tony Eggert, you mean?

To quote RUFiO181 responding to earliest FINSEL in another thread, in case of insight:
I've seen as soon as 3 days but that was because that person was age critical and had to ship to the earliest OCS class possible. Because you're not age critical, and you're a Pilot/NFO you're on a first come first served basis to getting your FINSEL.

Best bet is to keep engaged with your OR until your FINSEL arrives.

Last edited: