• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

exNavyOffRec

I found out I was tabled until the 7 FEB board as well. I was originally PDQ'd during the summer for an eye issue that was misdiagnosed and got it rediagnosed and cleared, but the Navy did not give me clearance until after the deadline for paperwork for this board. More waiting, but also more time to get LORs and flight hours to ensure I get picked up

Flight hours and LOR's don't mean anything for the aviation board it is your ASTB, those 9's make you almost a guaranteed selection.

amh1688

I found out I was tabled until the 7 FEB board as well. I was originally PDQ'd during the summer for an eye issue that was misdiagnosed and got it rediagnosed and cleared, but the Navy did not give me clearance until after the deadline for paperwork for this board. More waiting, but also more time to get LORs and flight hours to ensure I get picked up
Bro you got all 9s
Flight hours and LOR's don't mean anything for the aviation board it is your ASTB, those 9's make you almost a guaranteed selection.
what about the OAR scores?