• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct 24th 2010

dcjohnsonjr1

None
I too will be Oct 24th, don't have a Final Select but that is the date the Processer said I was leaving. I sent a request to join up on facebook

itjoew

Just wanted to know how long did you have to wait before you received your noticed? I was told by Mr. Moore that my package was sent in Jun9th. The waiting is killer, I am second guessing my package and checking everyday for an email about my package...ahhhh

banana380

pilot
I'm in this class too, looks like AW hasn't generated the response that the Navy OCS forum has. How many total people are going to be in our class? FB has 21 so far.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor

jtmedli

pilot
Congrats man! It's been a long time coming for you hasn't it?

Thanks!! Yeah, it's taken about 3 years to get a slot and OCS date. Seems like everything had to go wrong in order to end up where I should've been in the first place, but now I've got the slot and I'm headed to OCS. Very pumped about it.

dlynes

Thanks!! Yeah, it's taken about 3 years to get a slot and OCS date. Seems like everything had to go wrong in order to end up where I should've been in the first place, but now I've got the slot and I'm headed to OCS. Very pumped about it.

congrats on slot! What were you selected as? Mind if I ask how come it took 3 years? How many times had you applied?

Thanks

Navy OCS

Hey guys. I just requested membership on the facebook page. My name is Dominic, age 23 as of Aug 8, No prior, Final select and sworn in NFO, from Hawaii. OCS DATE OF 24OCT2010. I look forward to meeting you all! :icon_tong

CAMike

None
Contributor
Congratulations- I'm sure you'll do well. Shoulders back...forwaaaaard march.

Be safe.

MaryW

Hi everybody, I got my final select letter for Oct. 24th also. I sent a request for the fb group. Anybody living around VA/NC?